If I can free up some time during this time: http://www.sfsymphony.org/Buy-Tickets/2012-13/Video-Games-Live%E2%84%A2-With-the-San-Francisco-Symphony.aspx
It was bad.
The Good: Action Scenes, Animation, Music, things you expect Bones to get right.
The Bad: Mostly everything else. Characters are pretty…bland and one-dimensional, you don’t grow to like any of them (at least I didn’t), the story is all over the frikkin’ place, confusing as two snails having sex, and everything else…honestly I don’t even remember.
I really wish this didn’t exist, it gives a bad name to the E7 name, I’m trying to imagine that this wasn’t canon at all, and this is all just a bad dream…
Friend had never seen it before and I didn’t want her to get depressed as crap so I watched it with her. Bad decision, I’m no doubt more depressed after watching it than her.
Not sure how I feel about it anymore. I’ve been trying to watch some new anime but it’s been hard to get into because of a few reasons.
1: Some of this stuff is pretty badly done.
2: This is more of a personal problem, but something I’ve been reading in manga form.
3: I have a weird feeling (?) or mindset of wanting to read the original source (e.g. either manga, light novel, or novel) of it so that’s kind of a put off…
These are more of a my own problems (except the first) with some anime, but some stuff is pretty well done. The SAO anime is done fairly well, but some things are kind of lacking in regard to the Light novels detail. How the story is structured is also a bit…odd if you don’t know what’s going (the anime goes in chronological order so it goes from 1st floor - 65th floor with all the short stories in between until the main story).
A lot of cool stuff actually came out this month like Btoom, Magi, Code Breaker, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Sukitte Ii Na Yo (Should I be doing this in moonrunes? Too lazy blegh), and Psycho pass. Everything but Psycho pass is originally from a manga source, but all seem to be done very well. Not sure if I’ll watch any of them except for Psycho-pass, haha.
I frikkin’ suck at it. At most for now I can translate a handful of sentences when I read raws, maybe even some pages, but that is honestly the most I can do. I think it’s my lack of Kanji knowledge that is really screwing me up though. I’ve been studying up a bit, trying to get back into the groove of studying Japanese a normal thing but it’s tough. Anyways, just wanted to rant a bit. Good night.
- I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
- I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
- We’re going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
- All the toilets in New York’s police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
- Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
- A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
- The earthquake in Washington obviously was the Government's fault.
- Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM
- Brother: that's not fair
- Mom: DO AS I SAY.
- Brother: You never send Lizzie to her room when she's in trouble!!
- Mom: Lizzie never leaves her room. If she were in trouble I'd make her sit in the living room or go outside or talk to human beings.
- Me: I CAN HEAR YOU.
I just got into CS:GO. Holy. Frikkin’. Crap. WELL I KNOW MY NEW GAME!
I’m not going to experience the feeling of graduating high school. I’ve been talking to some friends and finally realized that almost all of conversations are now drifting towards graduating in a week or few weeks. They’re all so excited and well…I guess I wish I knew what it felt like. I skipped high school and started community college just to start studying Japanese and yes, it was completely worth it, but I just want to know what it would feel like to graduate high school. Anyways, studying for mid-term tomorrow so I’ll be off. Nice to always get some of this stuff off my chest.
is coming back?! Really?! Apparently Toonami is airing again on 5.26.12, a day before Reitaisai 9. I’ll hopefully get some CDs by June, all depends on the shipper…hopefully he won’t be too busy xD.
Why did no one inform of this Eureka 7 sequel? I mean, SERIOUSLY?! Ughngh, might be a good time to get back into anime since I’ll be doing absolutely nothing during the summer…Oh, and help with dat grammar. Oh and new Avatar…looks good. Not exactly sure how I feel about it yet, we’ll see though.
Just finished re-watching the 3 seasons of Avatar and frikkin’ hell I forgot how much I loved it. Re-watched since the Legend of Korra is airing and now I’m off to go watch it. =D